AmCham General Assembly and Board Elections at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
On November 16th, The American Chamber of Commerce in Georgia (AmCham Georgia) held its annual General Assembly at Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.
R. Michael Cowgill became the new President of AmCham.
Sarah Williamson became the new Vice-President of AmCham.
Irakli Baidashvili was re-elected as Vice-President and Treasurer of AmCham.
Apart from the Officers of the Board the following company representatives were elected as AmCham Board members in Corporate A category:
- Andrew Coxshall, Managing Partner, KPMG, Georgia
- Esben Emborg, Managing Principle, SEAF Caucasus Growth Fund
- Badri Japaridze, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, TBC Bank
- Steve Johnson, Proprietor and General Manager, Betsy's Hotel and Prospero Books
- Otar Kipshidze, Managing Partner, DLA Piper, Georgia
- Christopher D. Schlueter - Country manager for BP in Georgia
The following company representatives were elected as AmCham Board members in Corporate B category:
- Lasha Gogiberidze, Partner, BGI Advisory Services, Georgia
- Ketti Kvartskhava, Partner, BLC Law Office.